Starting of as " a bunch of Folkies", we quickly retrieved a great live reputation with Irish traditionals and popular folksongs.
A few years later we decided to go for folkrock. Most of our gigs are in Belgium and we sing in English and French.
- In 2006 we were the support act for the levellers and in May that year we published our album: "The barber next door".
- In 2009 we were invited for the first time to Italy.
- In 2010 we published our album: "Waiting for my friends"
- in 2013 we were invited for the 8th time in "Skagen folkfestival in Danmark", We retuned to Italy and played in France.
- In 2014 we highlighted the Dranouter festival (one of the biggest in Belgium) ...
- in 2015 we published new stuff on our "Wake up and dance" mini album and in the summer we toured in Spain, France and the Netherlands
- in 2016 we are ready for you ....
We are a live fun band with our own technical crew ready to perform for many types of audiences.